Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
When I say it is the best thing I think I have ever cooked. I mean it is the best thing I have ever cooked.
Try this Philly cheesesteak egg rolls recipe. I am sure it is going to be your appetizer or snack when you want to impress without a lot of stress.
Have you ever tried these? If you like egg rolls then this recipe is amazing! For a delicious taste of Philly cheesesteak goodness, you have to recreate this recipe at home. The best cut of beef for Philly cheesesteak:
Do try this recipe today and share your opinion with us via comments and tag us.
Ingredients required for Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 pound boneless rib-eye steak sliced or coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- oil for frying
- ranch for dipping optional
Preparation Method For Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
1. Take a large pan over medium-high heat and add butter to it.
2. When butter is melted well add peppers, and onion and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes or till it turns to soften or tender.
3. Then remove the vegetable from the pan and add butter to it.
4. Then add the rib eye to the pan and add a pinch of salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Then add steak to it and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes till it turns browned and it is cooked well.
6. Then add cook onion and peppers into the pan with steak and mix well.
7. Then we have to take the egg roll wrapper and layout it and place half a cheese slice in the centre.
8. With the help of a spoon fill the steak filling onto each egg roll wrapper and fold accordingly, by using water to seal the edges.
9. Take a deep pan and add 2 to 3 inches of oil to it.
10. When heated up the oil fry 3 to 4 eggs at one time and flip from the other side and cooks well till it turns golden brown.
11. Do the same process with the remaining egg rolls.
12. Take a paper towel and drain it and serve it with your favourite sauce.
13. Enjoy your snack!
Nutritional Information for Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls:
Calories: 182kcal |
Carbohydrates: 8g |
Protein: 12g |
Fat: 10g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Cholesterol: 37mg |
Sodium: 229mg |
Potassium: 158mg |
Vitamin A: 210IU |
Vitamin C: 8.5mg |
Calcium: 117mg |
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kind of cheese goes in cheesesteak egg rolls?
The cheese that goes in cheesesteak egg rolls is provolone cheese. It is the ultimate appetizer or game-day snack!
How long do you air Fry cheesesteak egg rolls?
Air Fryer Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- Prep Time: 20 minutes.
- Cook Time: 6 minutes.
- Total Time: 26 minutes.
Why are my eggrolls so greasy?
When you are frying egg rolls it is important the oil is at the right temperature.
It is 350 degrees usually. Make sure if oil is too hot it will burn the skin on the inside and oil seeps into the rolls and makes them greasy.
Can you freeze cheesesteak egg rolls?
Yes, we can freeze cheesesteak egg rolls. It is a great method to store them.
How do you reheat cheesesteak egg rolls?
Instructions for egg roll heating:
- Firstly we have to preheat our oven to 350 F.
- Take a baking sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper.
- Then set the egg rolls on the sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and rotate the rolls about half the time through the preheating process to allow all sides to crisp up.
- What is the best meat for Philly cheesesteaks?
- The best meat for Philly cheesesteak is beef.