The latest report titled “Alum Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Alum.
|Process Included||Alum Production from Alunite|
Alum Production Via Precipitation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Alum production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Alum Production Process:
- Alum Production from Alunite : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Aum production from Alunite. In this process, Alunite is kept in the air after it is calcined and kept moist. The powder thus obtained is then lixivated using sulphuric acid and water to produce alum crystals.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/alum-production-from-alunite/requestsample
2. Alum Production Via Precipitation : The report offers the cost analysis of Alum production via precipitation. In this process, Aluminium Sulfate and sulphates of singly charged cations are dissolved in an aqueous solution and then evaporated to obtain alum.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/alum-production-via-precipitation/requestsample
Alum is an inorganic compound and is a double salt of sulphate in the hydrated form. It has various forms such as potassium alum, aluminium sulfate, chrome alum, ammonium alum, soda alum, etc. It has a melting point of 92.5°C and a boiling point of 200°C. It is highly soluble in water and is used in water treatment plants, majorly.
Alum is an extensively used product across a range of industries and has always been in demand owing to its properties and uses. Alum is predominantly used in water treatment plants as it is a natural coagulant. Moreover, it is used in cosmetic and pharmaceuticals industries as an antiseptic and anti-microbial agent.
Alum also finds its uses in dyeing in textile industries and is also use in the tanning of leather.
Key Questions Answered in the Alum Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Alum market?
- What are the various processes used for Alum production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Alum?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Alum?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Alum?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Alum?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Alum production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Alum production?
- What is the time frame for Alum plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Alum?
Browse More Reports:
- Alumina Trihydrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alumina-trihydrate
- Aluminium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-chloride
- Aluminium Slug Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-slug
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA